Monday, November 3, 2008

BOO 2008

Here are my cuties....a transformer and Indiana Jones.  Me, I am a mummy mommy.  And what a beautiful day it was - warm and sunny.  Perfect.  Now, you can barely see Zach because he blends with my moms new car...a sweet mustard colored pt cruiser.  It is a custom limited edition.  It really is a nice ride.  Better than scrapin' your butt on the ground in that old Saturn. :-)
Baby-cakes did not trick or treat with us.  Mom and Mark took turns watching him.  Even though it was nice out, he has a pretty yucky head cold and being out was not the best for him.  If only he would sleep more than a couple hours at a time.  All in good time, right?
At the of this week the leaves will mostly be down so then it will be time to pile them up and jump in them.  I will be sure to get pictures of that.  I still love to do that myself!
Raise your glass o'cider!  Fall is here!


1 comment:

Matt said...

Great shot. Do you have any more pictures of the Halloween adventures? Hope all is well on your end. Love y'all!