Saturday, December 13, 2008

"no sugar added"


So here are da' pictures of the very very LATE LATE birthday party for William today.  Yes, it was a pj / sleep-over theme.  Theme only, I don't think i could EVER have this mean kids over night!  For those of you who know what month William was born...you may shake your head in wonder and nod your head when they nominate me as top ten worst moms.  Because he was born the end of August (before school starts) I had no way of inviting his school friends.  Fast forward to September which gravitates to October which slides into November which finally stops in December.  What the heck, add another birthday to the month!
He was very happy his friends were able to make it.  We watched WALL-E and ate popcorn.  As for the title of this blog entry, you truly had to be here to understand.  As you can see, we had seven 7-8 year olds in the basement.  I think if we could harness their shear energy, we could have had enough energy to heat a small city.  I was truly amazed to see Skinnybob come out at all.  Of course, it was only when the kids were up to the table eating cake and ice cream. Smart Bob...old but smart.  It is hard to believe Christmas is a little over a week away.  Hard to believe I am almost another year older.  At times I feel like i have aged 20+ years.  I am sure this a very common thought for a parent with young kids.  I think the more kids you add, the more  common it is! :-) and with that thought, g'night!

No comments: