Sunday, December 14, 2008

Victoria Secret....revealed

So the heavens provided Mark and I a good laugh today.  While Christmas shopping we stopped in to Victoria Secret to use my birthday coupon.  Upon asking for my id, she saw pictures of the family and Isaac next to my license, which led her to ask "oh, are these your grandkids!? The baby is really cute".  I stood their dumbfounded, not really sure I heard her right.  After leaving the store, I turned to Mark and asked if I heard the girl correctly.  Ok, I might be turning 35 on Thursday but sheesh...do I really look like I am a grandma??  Mark and I made cracks to each other all night.  So now I know Vickie's secret...you can be buying unmentionables while being asked about your grandkids.  amazing.

1 comment:

Mandy said...

Perhaps you need to smoke crack if you work at VS. Anywho, I almost got a job there, but decided against it after an interview. Lucky for me or else I would be going down to Colfax for a fix....sheesh, you don't look like a grandma!