Sunday, January 25, 2009

life in the Forton lane....





So, I am taking the wimpy way out and posting a whole bunch of pictures at once.  Anyone with kids (especially 3 or more) can truly understand time is of the essence and if you have time to post one picture, you ought to do all 5!  so, where to begin since it has been a while... the first picture is a fantastic picture of Isaac and his Bousha.  The spelling of her Polish nickname is under discussion.  Once her and Eli agree, she will let me know if it is sha or cha.  Believe it or not, all 5 of this pictures were taken with my iphone (which I STILL love) the only thing I don't like is the fact I can only stand in two rooms in the house and get phone reception.  Move to the kitchen or baby's room and I risk dropping the call! I digress...
Second picture is of Isaac and his best daycare buddy Tristan.  When I show him this picture, he just grins from ear to ear.  They truly do have the best time together.
3and4 are of da'boyz and their latest Lego creations.  I was very proud of both of them because other than a piece or two, they put the ships together themselves! That is the best thing about Legos...there are so many possibilities!
The last picture is daddy and baby.  This picture was just taken this past weekend.  If you haven't heard, Isaac is battling RSV right now.  It is an upper respiratory virus that can be dangerous especially to those children under 2 years old.  He has a good wheeze going but the doc said he should be just fine in about a week.  I had planned to go visit my good buddy Elizabeth in the hospital and to meet her new baby Charlotte Lynn but with RSV visiting us, we could not go visit them.  Big bummer too because I am off the week while Steelcase has a shut down of it's GR plants.  All the things you want to do if you had time to do it.  Now I have to see how baby is feeling before I am able to check off anything on my to-do list.  He spiked a temp of 102 yesterday.  He has been such a trooper.  Every smile I get makes me feel a bit better. At the very beginning, I had considered flying to Denver to visit Matt and Mandy.  It just was not good timing and boy, am I glad I did not reserve tickets.  With him being sick like this, I am very glad I did not plan to leave. 

1 comment:

Matt said...

Ang,
Good post. I'm still amazed at how persistant you are in posting all the time. I can hardly find time to do it and I don't have 3 kids to take of. Crazy. Hope the lil' trooper gets better soon and that you enjoy some of this time off.

Give me a call some time this week, and we'll catch up. Love you!