Sunday, January 25, 2009

my goonies

Goonies...all three of my boyz are watching the great 80's film Goonies.  Isaac did not watch long because the Cherrios ran out all too soon!  But Will and Z watched the whole thing and really enjoyed it.  It was fun to watch again after so many years.  The things we forget.  Also, recently I was cleaning up the baby and he being sick, his was rather 'snotty' so I started singing "I gotta boogie"  "I can't shake it off, oh no...I can't flick it off, oh no...I sure ain't gunna lick it off.... OH NO!"

2 comments:

Matt said...

Goonies. Man, haven't thought about that in a long time. "The Truffle Shuffle." Passing the torch from generation to the next. It's amazing how we define ourselves with the movies we watch and how we try to get others to experience the same feelings we had when we used to watch them. It's great.

Angie said...

and I did not have to even convince them to watch Monte Python...they did that on their own!